Education and Training
The National Center for Wellness & Recovery at OSU Medicine aims to create an exceptional environment for learning about pain and addiction. By creating focused courses and training opportunities, the Center for Wellness & Recovery will provide education and resources for medical students, residents and practicing clinicians.
Undergraduate Medical Education
- Addiction Medicine Course Offered to all OSU Medical Students
- Rotations at 12&12, Inc.
Graduate Medical Education
- Buprenorphine Waiver Training
- Primary Care Addiction Training
- Psychiatry Addiction Training
- Addiction Medicine Fellowship