Spend a day in the life of a medical student at Operation Orange, a summer camp for high school students interested in a career in medicine. Operation Orange is a free, one day mini medical camp for students in grades 9-12.
- Meet current OSU medical students
- Participate in hands-on demonstrations
- Study human anatomy with a heart, lungs and brain
- Perform intubations by using a simulator
- Learn more about career opportunities in the health care field
Event Information and Registration
Check back here for info on 2022 dates.
At-Large Sponsors: OSU-CHS Alumni Association & Oklahoma State Medical Association
Learn More About Operation Orange
Thank you To Our Sponsors