TeleEDGE - Oklahoma State Department of Education
In collaboration with the Oklahoma State Department of Education, TeleEDGE offers ongoing, virtual professional development to Oklahoma educators. The goal is to provide a venue to improve educational practice through case-based learning and rich discussions to help Oklahoma educators enhance their distance learning plans and to stay connected with students and their families. TeleEDGE networks allow participants a real-time option to learn and share with fellow educators across the state.
Why TeleEDGE ECHO?
- Enables participants to increase knowledge of up-to-date, evidence-based educational practices.
- Use of technology to leverage scarce resources statewide.
- Increased ability to implement best practices in school districts across the state.
- Real-time review of cases submitted by participants.
- Best practices gained through case-based learning.
TeleEDGE is 1st & 3rd Thursdays from 3:30-4:30pm, cst. Register to receive the meeting details and zoom link. A one-time registration is required.
Tele-EDGE ECHO sessions will address multiple topics Include but are not limited to:
- ATSI (Additional Targeted Support & Improvement) designated schools in Oklahoma that need access to cycles of improvement strategies.
- COVID pandemic “overlay” as we address school operations, instruction and resource equity
TELEEDGE- Oklahoma State Department of Education
TeleEDGE Facilitator: Robyn R. Miller, Ed.D, Deputy Superintendent of School Support & Accountability, Oklahoma State Department of Education
Jessica L. Tucker, Coordinator