Skip to main content

Health Sciences

Open Main MenuClose Main Menu

Graduate Program Record Request

Graduate students can request records online, or in the Office of Student Affairs. Record requests not made through the self-service portal MUST be completed on OSU Stillwater campus request forms.


The OSU Graduate College requires requests to be made on those forms even if they are processed in the OSU Center for Health Sciences Registrar’s office. Stillwater requires all but pick up requests to be referred to main campus for processing.

Transcript and Enrollment Certifications via OSU Stillwater

Requests completed on medical student forms will not be processed.


D.O. Program record request information can be found here.

Back To Top