Skip to main content

Health Sciences

Open Main MenuClose Main Menu

D.O. Program Record Requests

Current students and alumni can use the records request form to request official student records including MSPE, transcripts, diploma, GPA, class rank, letter of good standing, proof of enrollment and COMLEX scores!


Download student record request form (pdf) 



Record requests can be faxed to the Office of Student Affairs at 918-561-8243 or emailed as a PDF attachment to Current students can request transcripts via their student account at (make sure your campus is OSU-CHS at the top right drop down when you first log in).


Please sign your request authorizing the release of your academic records.


If emailing the form to our office, a PDF or scanned copy is required.  We cannot accept a photo (jpeg file) of the form. A free app is available on most smart phones that will convert your photograph to a .PDF format.


If you don't have access to the student record request form, you can write and submit your request on blank paper. A written signature is required to fulfill records requests. 


Copies of any transcripts or application materials submitted for your admission to the OSU Center for Health Sciences cannot be furnished.


Transcript Charge

The OSU Center for Health Sciences does not charge for a transcript (excludes Parchment orders). 


.PDF and Expedited Transcripts

OSU-COM offers electronic .PDF official transcripts and expedited paper transcripts via Parchment. You must create or have an existing Parchment account in order to place an order. Parchment orders are the only method for e-mailing an offical transcript - official paper transcripts cannot be scanned or faxed. .PDF copies are $6 and expedited paper sent via FedEx are $25. Please note: regular postal mail paper transcripts can be ordered via Parchment for $8, but paper transcripts are free of charge if requested via our records request form. Parchment orders can be placed via the link below:


Additional records can be sent with your .PDF or expedited transcript order. Please complete a records request, let us know you'd like them appended to a Parchment order, and then place your Parchment order. We will then make sure the additional documents are sent.


Letters of Good Standing for 3rd and 4th Year Medical Students

Third- and fourth-year medical students should request letters of good standing for Clinical Rotations from the Office of Clinical Education.  All elective rotation forms to be approved by the Dean should also be completed in Clinical Education. 


Degree Verification

The Office of the Registrar can only verify the Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree.  All other CHS graduate degrees must be verified through OSU in Stillwater


Internship and Residency Verification

Internships, residencies and all other post-graduate training must be verified through our Office of Graduate Medical Education at 918-599-5920.


Licensure Documents

Licensure documents requesting verification of the D.O. degree can be faxed to 918-561-8243 or e-mailed to, faxed to 918-561-8243, or mailed to the Office of the Registrar at 1111 W 17th St, Tulsa OK, 74107. Forms requiring photos must be affixed per the requirements of the medical board or entity. All forms will be reviewed for instructions that include transcripts, diploma photocopy, etc. If required these documents will be included with the completed paperwork. Please do not complete any sections of paperwork required to be filled out by the school.


Requests must include written authorization from the physician. Phone verifications can be directed to 918-561-8469.  We can verify degree and dates of attendance as long as the there are no requests to withhold information in the educational record. 


***If you do not see the records that you wish to request, please contact for further assistance*** 

Back To Top