Arson, Explosives, Firearms and Toolmarks Investigation Graduate Certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Arson, Explosives, Firearms and Toolmarks Investigation (AEFTI) provides graduate-level education for law enforcement and military investigators in support of their professional mission.
A graduate certificate is an academic credential earned after completing a short program of focused study. Graduate certificate programs can serve both as a stepping stone onto more advanced study leading to a master’s or doctoral degree, or as a standalone educational achievement to assist an individual in their career.
- Online and hybrid courses
- Related professional background
- Appropriate clearance
- Prior approval from track lead
- 12 credit hours - two core and two advanced graduate courses in the M.S. Forensic Sciences AEFTI program
- Courses taken in the certificate program count toward the M.S. Forensic Sciences AEFTI program
For questions about the AEFTI graduate certificate, please contact the School of Forensic Sciences.
Kelley Reuterfors, Academic Coordinator-AEFTI