- Medical Library Research Resources
- OSU CHS Research Policies, Procedures and Manuals
- American Osteopathic Association
- The Journal of American Osteopathic Association recognizes the importance of engaging students in scholarly activity at an early stage. To assist in this process, the JAOA is opening its peer review process to osteopathic medical students. Students who are interested can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Students should include their CV, the name of the mentor who has agreed to guide them in the peer review process, and their areas of interest.
- Oklahoma State Medical Proceedings
- Oklahoma State Medical Proceedings is an online open access peer reviewed journal with an emphasis on articles by individuals in training.