Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences educates and trains osteopathic physicians, research scientists, and other health care professionals with an emphasis on serving rural and underserved Oklahoma.
Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences will be recognized for:
- Fulfilling the health care needs of rural and underserved Oklahoma
- Producing graduates who are dedicated, effective and compassionate community leaders
- Advancing the frontier of medical research
- Providing excellent care and health-related community service
- Being a leader and innovator in education
- Being the medical and graduate school of choice