School of Health Care Administration Admissions
These apply to all graduate programs through the School of Health Care Administration (DHA, MHA, MS GLHE, & GCRTS)
How to Apply
Application materials must be submitted online through the OSU Graduate College.
- Please mark ‘Degree Candidate’ as the Admission status.
- Students should have earned a minimum of a 3.0 GPA in the last 60 hours of undergraduate or graduate coursework.
- GRE/GMAT scores are not required for this program.
- Upload unofficial transcripts to your application from each college or university
you have attended or are currently attending, including OSU.
- Note: after admission to the program, you will need to have official transcripts sent
to the graduate college via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
- Attn: OSU Graduate Admissions
- 202 Whitehurst, Stillwater, OK 74078
- Note: after admission to the program, you will need to have official transcripts sent to the graduate college via email at email@example.com or mail to:
- Upload a Personal Statement (see details below under 'Personal Statement Instructions').
Optional (but encouraged) Materials
- Resumé/Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letters of Recommendation
- You may request 1-3 letters of recommendation through your application.
We do not operate with official deadlines. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and you are encouraged to apply anytime. We do strongly suggest applying at least 6 weeks prior to the start of the semester you wish to begin your studies to allow for enough time to get you properly oriented.
Personal Statement Instructions
Please prepare a one- to two-page, typed, double-spaced essay that includes the following:
- Why you are applying to your program of choice?
- Your health care experience, if any, and how you see this program benefiting your long-term career goals.
- Description of your current job.
- What personal strengths will help you attain your goals?
- What personal challenges will you face in achieving your goals?