Spend a day in the life of a medical student at Operation Orange, a free one-day medical camp for students in grades 8 - 12 interested in a career in medicine.
- Meet current OSU medical and graduate students
- Participate in hands-on demonstrations
- Study human anatomy with a heart, lungs and brain
- Perform intubations by using a simulator
- Learn more about career opportunities in the health care field
Event Information and Registration
2023 Operation Orange has come to an end. We enjoyed visiting with all of our attendees from across Oklahoma. Thank you to all of our sponsors and volunteers who helped make this year a huge success!
Spring 2024 Operation Orange dates coming soon.
At-Large Sponsors: OSU-CHS Alumni Association & Oklahoma State Medical Association
Learn More About Operation Orange
Thank you To Our Sponsors