School of Health Care Administration
HCA Program at a Glance
The School of Health Care Administration at Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences trains leaders to guide hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and other health organizations.
A Master of Science in Health Care Administration (HCA) is ideal for those want to move into management or executive positions in health care.
Program type: Master's degree
Credit hours: 32
Delivery: Online or in-person
Concentrations: Leadership/Entrepreneurship or Administration
Experience: No prior health care experience required
Admissions: View requirements
Nationally Ranked Program
|#2||Best Online Master's in Healthcare Administration||The Best Master's Degrees|
|#2||2020 Most Affordable Online Master's Healthcare Administration Degrees||Online U|
|#3||Most Affordable MHA Degree Program||Health Care Administration Degree|
|#4||MHA Degree Program in the Nation||Public Health Online|
|#4||Best Online HCA Colleges in the Nation||Successful Student|
|#12||Best Value Online Master's HCA Program||Best Medical Degrees|
|#15||Best MHA Degree Program||College Choice|
- Please mark ‘Degree Candidate’ as the Admission status.
- Please list ‘Health Care Administration’ as the proposed major.
- Please list ‘Master of Science’ as the degree sought.
- Upload unofficial transcripts to your application from each college or university you have attended or are currently attending, including OSU.
- Once a student has been admitted to the program they will have one semester to have
official transcripts sent from their home institution to the Graduate College via
email at email@example.com or sent by mail to OSU Graduate Admissions
Stillwater, OK 74078
- Students should have earned a minimum of a 3.0 GPA in the last 60 hours of undergraduate work.
Learn. Grow. Lead.