- Readiness: Providing highly-qualified, multi-skilled health care professionals who collaborate with physicians to provide preventative services, emergency care, clinical diagnosis, therapeutic intervention and rehabilitation of injuries and medical conditions.
- Cost-Effective Support: Providing public and private partnership to minimize financial impact while increasing team health and wellness. ARMOR is university and grant supported for clinical services.
- Enhanced Services: Providing contracted services for enhanced care which supports 24/7 access to university professionals.
- Community Service: Serving those who provide front line services to the community, state and our nation’s homeland security.
- Program Capabilities
- Sports Medicine: Providing academic, research and personnel support to enhance and sustain the capabilities of first responder personnel.
- Injury Mitigation: Athletic trainers play a sustainable role in risk mitigation through injury prevention, reduced liability and improved productivity.
- Quick Rehabilitation: Providing effective and efficient health and wellness programs for quick and safe return to duty and sustainment of maximum deployment numbers.
- Research Analytics: Aggregating information among defense, intelligence and first responder communities in order to provide a data informed approach to sports medicine, injury prevention and innovative rehabilitation efforts.
- Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, Oklahoma
- OSU Center for Aerospace and Hyperbaric Medicine
- OSU-Tulsa Helmerich Research Center
- Clinical Skills and Simulation Center at OSU Center for Health Sciences
- OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine
- A 320-acre range that houses the OSU Center for Fire and Explosives, Forensic Investigations, Training and Research
- Summary of Key Milestones
- 2016 Tulsa Oilers Affiliation Agreement
- 2016 Naval Hospital / United States Marine Corps Camp Lejeune Affiliation Agreement
- 2017 United States Air Force Academy Affiliation Agreement