Information for Physicians
OSU Health Access Network can help your practice:
- Identify patients who may benefit from additional services
- Support your patients to gain quicker specialty care access
- Cut time wasted tracking referrals
- Provide your practice the ability to send and/or receive online consults
- Case managers will coordinate with your care plans
OSU Health Access Network provides case management services at no cost to SoonerCare Choice Patients. Our case managers will help coordinate care plans and help extend practice options.
- High-Risk Pregnancy
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Breast and Cervical Cancer
- Pharmacy Lock-in
- Repeat Admissions
- Frequent ER Utilization
To get started with OSU Health Access Network, please contact us.