Students and employees can request to put in place a range of supportive measures if impacted by an occurrence of sexual violence. A complaint does not need to be submitted to have supportive measures put in place. The university will maintain confidentiality to the extent possible.
Contact Student Support & Conduct to receive supportive measures
918-561-1950 D-202, 1111 W. 17th St.
Contact Title IX at 918-594-8105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The supportive measures include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance in Reporting: Support in filing a complaint with the university conduct process and the appropriate law enforcement agencies against the individual(s) who caused harm.
- No Contact Order: A No Contact Order can be put into place between the complainant and the respondent, which would prohibit contact between both parties through any means of communication, as well as prohibit others from making contact on their behalf.
- Emergency Protective Order: Support in filing for an Emergency Protective Order in court with Wings of Hope. This is a court-ordered petition that prohibits contact between the complainant and respondent.
- Safety Measures: Coordination of any reasonable arrangements that are necessary for ongoing safety. This includes transportation arrangements or providing an escort.
- Living Arrangements: Assistance in changing participants’ on-campus living arrangements to ensure safety and a comfortable living situation.
- Academic Arrangements: Assistance in adjusting academic schedules as well providing access to academic support services.
- Change Work Schedules: Assistance in changing on campus work schedules to ensure safety and a comfortable work environment.
- Other Supportive Measures: Coordination of other reasonable arrangements to address the effects of the sexual violence, including connecting individuals with counseling or health care.
When the University becomes aware of individuals who could potentially be a involved in an occurrence of sexual violence, they will contact the participants through Oklahoma State University email to share these potential supportive measures, reporting options and other resources available. This will be done no matter the location of the incident.
Use Rave Guardian to chat with the OSU Security to send in crime or suspicious activity tips or call their non-emergency line.
Available on iOS and Android.