Building Access, ID Badges and Visitor Information
With the exception of Human Anatomy and Animal Labs, campus facilities are open to the public during the day and evening hours when classes are in session.
When campus is closed, buildings are locked and/or key card accessible. Employees, students, vendors and visitors are asked to wear an official OSU photo identification card while on campus and at other campus-affiliated buildings and clinics.
In an effort to create a safe environment for working and learning, employees, students, vendors and visitors are asked to wear an official OSU Center for Health Sciences ID photo identification card while on campus, at other campus-affiliated buildings and clinics. The photo ID should be clearly visible at all times and must be presented upon request of management personnel or other public safety officials.
Faculty, Staff and Student ID Badges
- Upon admission or employment and completion of all necessary orientation and paperwork, all employees (full-time and part-time) and students will be issued an ID card by Campus Security.
- Photo ID badges are issues at the Security Kiosk on campus.
- Only the individual to whom the card is issued is authorized to wear or possess the ID badge
- The ID card is the property of the Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences and must be relinquished upon termination from employment or admission.
Lost ID Badges/Replacement Procedures
- It is the responsibility of the employee/student to replace his or her card should it become lost or damaged.
- The loss of a photo ID card must be immediately reported to security.
- A replacement card will be made for lost, stolen or defaced cards. There is a replacement fee for these cards.
- Lost and found items can be claimed, turned in, or reported at the security kiosk. An up-to-date log is kept and the items are kept in a secured locker.
Temporary ID Badges
- A one-day temporary ID card should any employee or student fail to wear his or her card to campus.
- Verification of identity and employment status will be made before the temporary card is issued.
- Campus Security maintains a roster of names. Should it be determined that a person is a habitual user of the temporary system, their name will be given to the appropriate supervisor or Dean of Students for potential disciplinary actions.
Visitor and Vendor Information
Guest ID Badges
- Obtain a guest ID by checking in at one of the reception desks on the ground floor of Founders Hall
- At all times, please wear the guest ID badge in visible manner while on campus property