Frequently Asked Questions
- What hours can I come get an Id badge and parking permit?
8am – 4pm is the best time to come get an Id badge and parking permit.
- How do I get gym access?
Contact OSU-CHS Wellness Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-561-1428 for Gym access questions.
- What are the hours campus is open?
Students and Staff are allowed to access campus with badge access 5am-midnight Sunday –
Saturday. Visitors are allowed on campus 6a-6p Monday – Friday but must check in with Campus Security.
- Can I bring my kids to campus?
Yes. Children must stay in your direct care while on campus. Children cannot be left alone while on campus.
- I locked my keys in my vehicle can you unlock it for me?
No. Due to liability concerns security cannot unlock your vehicle.
- Can I bring my pet to campus?
No. Only approved members of Pete’s Pet Posse are allowed on campus.
- Can I leave my vehicle on campus overnight?
Yes. You will be asked to park the vehicle under a parking lot light and in camera view. We will also need the vehicle tag/parking permit number, a description of the vehicle and how long the vehicle will be on campus.
- I lost my Id badge and campus keys what should I do?
Immediately report these lost items to security. Security will deactive the badge and notify facilities that campus keys have been lost. You will need to fill out the CHS Lost Key Report and Id badge agreement to get a replacement badge and set of keys.