Mission & Vision
The Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences (OSU-CHS) Clinical Skills
Simulation Center (CSSC) program provides simulation training to osteopathic physicians, scientists and health care professionals, with an emphasis on providing health care for rural and underserved areas of Oklahoma.
OSU-CHS CSSC will be the regional leader in the delivery of simulation training with
commitment to the following guiding principles:
- Be a learner-focused, service-oriented educational organization.
- Serve as a resource for Oklahoma healthcare professionals, educators and researchers
in the field of simulation-based educational methodologies.
- Engage in simulation training with local medical, corporate and rural stakeholders
lack the facility, equipment and personnel of their own to do so.
- Embed innovative curricula that will focus on proficiency in skills, communication,
teamwork and critical thinking.
- Design and implement simulation training that leans forward, incorporating state-ofthe-art training techniques and equipment.