- Student Memberships
- Students at OSU-CHS have an automatic membership through enrollment in one or more courses that pay the CHS wellness Fee. Your membership is effective only during your currently enrolled semester.
- If you withdraw from all your fee paying classes, your membership privilages are lost. You must be currently enrolled to use the facilities.
- Students that graduate or take a semester off may purchase an affiliate membership for the semester immediately following their last semester enrolled.
- Faculty & Staff Memberships
- Faculty and Staff at OSU CHS may have an automatic "free" membership to the Department of Wellness as part of their benefit package. OSU pays for your membership.
- To qualify for the benefit of a "free" membership, you must have an active, full-time,
continuous employment status. This includes:
- Employment Action (EPAF) form must be completed, approved, and posted to Banner.
- Current date must fall between your assignment's start date and end.
- FTE of all active assignments should be 0.75 or greater.
- Job Code (as determined by a single letter in Banner) should reflect a permanent, continuous employment. Your job code should be either an A, B, E, G, I, J, P, Q, and R.
- If your full-time university appointment ends, your membership privileges are lost. You would be eligible to purchase a community membership.
- Faculty and staff that do not meet the qualifications of 'free" benefit membership are eligible to purchase an affiliate membership.
- Retiree Memberships
- Official OSU-CHS retirees have an automatic 'free" membership provided by the Department of Wellness.
- To qualify for the benefit of a "free" membership, you must be coded as a retiree in HRS.
- All other previous employees would be eligible to purchase a community membership.
- Affiliate Memberships
$30 per Fall, Spring, & Summer Semester; $80 Annually
Individuals that meet the following criteria may purchase a membership at the affiliate rate:
- Current OSU-CHS Faculty and Staff employed at less than 0.75 FTE or on a temporary assignment
- Spouses of all current OSU-CHS students, staff, faculty, residents, and retirees
- Current OSU Alumni Assoiation members
- Current Visiting Scholars of OSU Departments & Spouses of current visiting scholar employees that purchase a membership.
- Current OSU Foundation Employees & spouses of foundation employees that purchase a membership
- Prior OSU Student - Applies to the semester immediately following your last semester enrolled. Only valid for one semester. (ex: students that graduate in May are eligible to buy a summer memberships only). Spouses of prior students eligible if prior student purchases a membership.
- Resident Memberships
- Residents and Fellows at OSU CHS & OSU MC may have an automatic "free" membership to the Department of Wellness as part of their benefit package. OSU pays for your membership.
- To qualify for the benefit of a "free" membership, you must have an active, full-time, continuous employment status.
- If your full-time appointment ends, your membership privileges are lost.