Tuition & Financial Aid
|Oklahoma residents||$233.80/credit hour|
|*Non-residents may be eligible for a partial tuition award|
|Technology Services||$10.41/credit hour|
|Library Automation||$7.50/credit hour|
|Graduate College Program Fee||$2.50/credit hour|
|Student Records||$3.35/credit hour|
|Security Services Fee||$4.00/credit hour|
|Facility Maintenance Fee||$29.49/credit hour|
|Student Activity||$7.72/credit hour|
*Non-residents of Oklahoma are eligible for the Graduate College Nonresident Tuition Award, which sets the tuition rate equal to the online graduate nonresident tuition rate. This rate is currently $364/credit hour for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Stipends are available to full-time students on a competitive basis from the School of Biomedical Sciences. Other forms of financial aid may be available from departments, faculty research grants or through the Office of Financial Aid.
Students requesting financial aid should start with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Use school code 003170.
Graduate Stipend Guidelines
Stipend support is limited and available on an annual competitive basis. Stipends are awarded for 12 months, from July 1 through June 30. Stipends may be awarded for full ($21,180) or partial amounts.
Submit your application to Dr. Randall Davis (office E491)
- Only students working towards the doctorate degree are eligible for stipends
- Must be enrolled full-time for the entire year
- Must maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 and maintain good academic standing
- Normally, students receiving stipends are not employed and are expected to work full-time at the OSU Center for Health Science. However, eligible students receiving another source of income may apply for stipends. For example, students employed as instructors in the biomedical sciences (e.g., adjunct instructors at TCC) are eligible for stipends. However, these students should not teach more than one course per semester.
- Students are strongly encouraged to apply for extramural funding by the end of the first year of stipend support, and if necessary, each year thereafter.
- Full stipends will not be extended beyond 5 years
Student Fee Refund Policy
Refer to the OSU Graduate College Academic Calendar for a schedule of refunds.