Staff Advisory Council
MissionThe mission of the Oklahoma State University Staff Advisory Council in Tulsa is to help unify employees on all campuses and branch locations and to represent the interests of staff in the development and implementation of policies and procedures that directly affect their morale, well-being, working conditions and professional welfare.
- Listens to staff concerns.
- A voice for staff to OSU administration.
- Advises president and administration on policies and procedures affecting staff.
- Scholarships/tuition to staff members: scholarship/tuition assistance each academic year
How You Can Help
- Support SAC fundraising drives
- Join SAC and represent your department
- Let us hear from you if you have issues/ideas
- Attend monthly meetings
- VOTE in annual SAC elections
Awards of Excellence and Student’s Choice Award
2021 Continuing Education Award Recipients
Our 2020-2021 Winners
- Erika Teel - Award of Excellence
- Kelly McCracken - Student's Choice
- Michelle Yoder - Award of Excellence