Graduate Certificate in Medical Sciences Application Process
The program accepts applications from January – May 1 (for summer admission consideration). Applicants are encouraged to apply early.
How to Apply
Application materials must be submitted online through the OSU Graduate College.
- Applicants must have earned a bachelor’s degree at a regionally accredited university; and
Applicants must have completed the following prerequisite courses with no grades lower than a “C:”
- English (2 semesters);
- Biology (2 semesters including laboratory);
- General Chemistry (2 semesters); and
- Organic Chemistry (2 semesters).
Statement of Qualifications, Goals & Objectives
Upload to your application a one- to two-page, typed, double-spaced essay that addresses the following questions:
- What are your career goals?
- How will the Graduate Certificate in Medical Sciences program help you in achieving your goals?
- Why are you applying to OSU’s Graduate Certificate program?
- What personal strengths will help you attain your goals?
- What personal challenges do you face in achieving your goals?