Summer To-Do List
Check off items from our summer to-do list and get ready to join the OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine family.
- Start working on the 2020 – 2021 American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine Application Service (AACOMAS) application.
- Keep an eye out for the OSU-COM supplemental application. It’s emailed after your AACOMAS application has been verified. Deadline is March 30, 2021!
- Learn about the Guaranteed Interview Program. Find out if you qualify and for more information.
- Taken the MCAT yet? January 2021 is last month OSU-COM accepts an MCAT score for this cycle so don’t wait until the last minute to register!
- Don’t forget to release MCAT score to ACCOMAS.
- Register for the CASPer test at takecasper.com.
- OSU-COM offers two tracks for submitting recommendation letters (How to apply). Submit them electronically either directly through the OSU-COM applicant portal
or through the AACOMAS application, VirtualEvals, Liasion, Interfolio or through the US Mail. If you wish to mail them, please send them to:
OSU Center for Health Sciences
College of Osteopathic Medicine
1111 W. 17th St.
Tulsa, OK 74107-1898
- Check the OSU-COM website for updates regarding how the school is adapting the admissions process in response to COVID-19.
Have more questions?
Want to schedule an advisement with our team or tour our campus?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org