Addiction Medicine TeleECHO
Get expert addiction specialist knowledge in a virtual learning network with OSU Center for Health Sciences addiction medicine ECHO team.
The curriculum is designed to expand expertise in treating substance use disorders in the primary care setting.
Every Monday from Noon - 1:00 p.m. To Join this ECHO session registration is a one-time requirement. Once registered, you will receive an ECHO participant guide with more information.
What does the Addiction Medicine ECHO offer?
- Increase knowledge of up-to-date evidence-based substance use care
- Support to assess and treat patients and their families within their medical home.
- Free CME for health care professionals *certain conditions apply
Why Addiction Medicine ECHO?
- Oklahoma ranks second in the nation at 11.9 percent for rates of any substance abuse disorder
- Between 700,000 and 950,000 adult Oklahomans need services for substance abuse disorders
- Limited access to treatment for substance abuse disorders
Sessions will address multiple topics including but not limited to:
- Screening and Diagnosis
- Impact on Medical and Psychiatric Illnesses
- Pharmacologic and Behavioral Treatment Modalities
Assistant Clinical Professor, Division of Addiction Medicine
Clinical Assistant Professor of Family Medicine