Institutional Research provides consultation, direction and support to Faculty and Administrators in reporting student assessment, curriculum evaluation and medical student research. Serving the needs of graduate programs and a number of other school offices, Institutional Research enhances the decision making processes, responds to external data requests and supports institutional planning, budgeting and evaluation.
- Data and Analysis - Provides data, analysis and dissemination consistent with policies.
- Consultation - Provide guidance in survey development, assessment and research methodology.
- Collaboration - Incusion of Faculty, Administration and stakeholders when possible.
- Transparency - Reports to internal and external stakeholders to promote a culture of transparency.
- Efficiency - Reviews IR policies and processes on a continual basis.
Randel L. Zabel, Ph.D
Director, Institutional Research
1111 W 17th St
Tulsa, OK 74107-1898